Wednesday, December 29, 2010

mommy time

so, while in florida i was able to have some time to myself. my mom treated my aunt and me to pedicures and manicures. i've never had such a good pedicure before. the place was so nice inside and it was fun to go with someone else. i asked for a christmas design on my toes and this is what the gal came up with. she took great pains to get the snowmen just right. since then i've been really careful to always wear socks with my shoes so that i don't "scratch the paint".

i also got out and spent some time with some old friends. marni, alecia and i have been buds for over 15 years. we had a good time chatting and catching up. i miss those gals!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. It was nice to catch up! Glad we got to spend a few hours together! :)

    ReplyDelete