Tuesday, June 29, 2010

i did it!

it all started with this mermaid fabric that i found. i wanted to decorate a pink mermaid room for the girls. i was really excited to paint all the sea creatures on the wall.
but the real challenge came to the fabric. i have been wanting to learn to sew for years. so ted bought me a sewing machine for christmas. after purchasing the mermaid fabric off of itsy i searched around for ideas and asked for advice from my friend angie on how to make duvet covers. and so, (drumroll please) here they are, the finished product...
duvet covers made on my brand new sewing machine! i did it!

it only took me 6 months, right!?

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh Denise! It came out awesome! You can make mine next time ok????

    PS - I am sooooo honored that I made it on your blog! Lol!

    ReplyDelete