Tuesday, January 24, 2012

a long, long time ago...

so waaaaaay back in october my mom came for a visit. yeah, i know, i'm really behind on my blog. anyway, we had a great time with her. we went shopping, made crafts, played, baked…lots of fun stuff. you can see corinne in her jessie tutu that nona (my mom) made her.
my mom and i also took the kids to the petaluma in pumpkin patch. the girls absolutely loved the ladybugs that had infested the patch. they were everywhere.
and the there was the corn "sand" box.



the kids are starting to understand when visitors leave that we have to say "goodbye" and won't see them for a while. this is the first time the girls were sad when we said goodby to my mom at the airport. i had to pick up corinne because she started whimpering. on our way home we stopped off and ate lunch. i was amazed at how well the kids did!! ted was out of town for the second part of the week while my mom was here and it was so nice to have her here for that as well! come back, mom!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment